Download AP Sachivalayam Syllabus 2022 and the Exam Pattern PDF from the essential details shared in this article. The candidates who will be selected for the AP Sachivalayam exam will get recruitment in various Panchayats of the Andhra Pradesh state. Thus, for the ease of the candidates, we have shared the important information of AP Sachivalayam Syllabus 2022 and more here.
AP Sachivalayam Syllabus 2022
The candidates who were interested to work as Secretariat in the government office of Andhra Pradesh. This vacancy is for the Grade V posts for which the candidates of 18 to 40 years of age had filled out the application form. There are more than 30,000 vacancies have been made available by the ap government for eligible candidates. Today, we will be discussing the AP Sachivalayam Syllabus 2022. The exam will be conducted in two parts; Part-A and Part-B. We have listed the syllabus according to the various parts of the exam. Kindly refer to the tables below.
We have thoroughly researched for the syllabus and have listed in the tabular form for you below. You can take a reference from here but remember to confirm the syllabus part from the official website only. On our portal, we help the candidates with the essential details but they must seek knowledge from the leading portal.
|Part-A Syllabus for General Studies and Aptitude|
The above table shows the syllabus for aptitude and general studies. In general studies, you have to study about the information associated to the Andhra Pradesh state.
|Part-B Engineering Syllabus|
|Operating Systems, Memory Management, Programming Languages, Communication Engineering, C. Machines and A.C. machines, Data Structures, Power System Generation and Protection, Database Management Systems, Number Systems and Digital circuits, Computer networks, Measuring instruments and more.|
AP Sachivalayam 2022 Tips & Techniques
Every candidate who applies for the paper wants to score the best. They want to get recruited in a reliable and reputed Government Job. But there are some mistakes that a candidate makes while preparing for the exam. Therefore, we have discussed some of the details here.
- Set Your Goals: Of course, you want a Government job but in which grade, with how much salary and post? You should know the questions of all the answers related to your career. You have to research what you actually want to become in future. Setting up objectives will define a path on which you have to move forward with your knowledge and skills.
- Time Management: This is an important skill which a candidate must have. With proper time management, an aspirant might seek trouble completing the exam syllabus. While studying for the exam, you must take rest and breaks to relax your mind. Avoid watching movies or entertaining videos. Instead, you can watch the quizzes on Youtube
- Practice and Practice: Rome was not built in a day, so, you can’t achieve success in one day. You have to continuously practice and find your mistakes. From the official website, you can practice the mock tests. If you are a part of an institute then you can practice from the worksheets that are provided to you. If not then you can refer to the previous year’s sample papers.
- Effective Study Material: The candidates must navigate to the official website to find the relevant study material for the exam. Refer to good books such as Paperback, NCERT etc
- Always Check the Exam Details: Exam details such as exam pattern, syllabus, cut off marks are the important things to consider whenever you opt for the AP Sachivalayam exam. We have tabulated the passing marks table below for your reference. You have to use such data while preparing for the AP Grama exam.
|Category||Exam Passing Criteria||Marks|
|General||40 per cent||60|
|OBC||35 per cent||52|
|SC||30 per cent||45|
|ST||30 per cent||45|
|PWD||30 per cent||45|
These were some of the preparation tips and the minimum qualifying marks that will be helpful for the candidates to increase their chances of clearing the exam. We believe that a consistent approach and determination to achieve your goal will definitely help you to win over challenging papers like this one.
AP Sachivalayam 2022 Exam Pattern PDF Download
We will be sharing some of the essential details for the exam pattern in this section. However, the candidates will get the details from the official website. They can download the PDF from the official website. Exam Pattern for Village Secretariat.
|Exam Paper Parts||Total Questions and Marks|
|Part A||50 (Questions and Marks)|
|Part B||100 (Questions and Marks)|
Exam Pattern for Panchayat Secretary (Digital Assistant)
|Subjects||Questions and Marks||Exam Time|
|General Studies and Mental Ability||50||50 min.|
|Engineering Subjects||100||100 min.|
Exam Pattern for Panchayat Secretary Grade V
|Section||Questions and Marks||Exam Time|
|General Studies and Mental Ability||75||75 min.|
These were some of the useful exam patterns for the aspirants. We have also listed the important things that a candidate must know for the exam
- The exam will be conducted in multiple languages such as English, Telugu etc.
- There will be objective-type questions
- The paper will not have any negative marking
Steps to Check AP Sachivalayam Syllabus 2022
We have written an article on AP Grama Sachivalayam 3rd Notification 2022 in which we have discussed about the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, vacancy details and more. So, many candidates have shared their queries for AP Sachivalayam Syllabus 2022. Thus, we have shared the steps below that will help you to check the syllabus promptly.
- Step-1 Visit the official website of AP [email protected]
- Step-2 Now, you have to search for AP Sachivalayam Syllabus 2022
- Step-3 You will find a link on the home page
- Step-4 Login using your credentials
- Step-5 Now, download the syllabus
It is advisable to the candidates that they must download the syllabus from the official website only!
Thank You for Visiting!