Get your IIT Kanpur Admit Card 2022 and view the Junior Assistant Exam Date from the necessary details shared in this article. The last date to submit the application form is 9th November 2022. So, the candidates who have not filled out the application form yet have some time left to complete the registration process.
IIT Kanpur Admit Card 2022
IIT was established under the Indian Institute of Technology Act of 1961 to provide high-quality education to the students of the country. It’s education centres are opened at different states of India such as Delhi, Kanpur etc. IIT generally conducts the exam for recruiting eligible candidates for a suitable job role.
Currently, the vacancy is for the Junior Assistant. The Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur has recently released the notification for the IIT Kanpur Admit Card 2022. The candidates can take the hall ticket from the official website.
How to Apply for Junior Assistant Recruitment?
Most of the candidates have already filled out their application forms the recruitment. But many of them still have doubts regarding the application form. So, we have decided to provide the relevant information to the candidates about the Junior Assistant registration process.
- First of all, you have to check the eligibility criteria. If your age suits and the educational criteria meet then only you can complete the registration process
- Check the application mode whether it is online or offline. If the application mode is online then the candidates have to fill it out online and do not have to send a hard copy to the college authorities
- Go to the “How To Apply” section from the leading portal. The authorities have provided a step-by-step procedure for the candidates to apply for the job
- Make a list of all the documents that are required to upload. For the digital documents, make sure that the documents are not blurred and are of the actual size as required
- Always choose the official website to apply for the recruitment and not any unofficial ones. An official website is safe and secure to access
About Junior Assistant Profile
Candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree and come in the age of 21 to 30 years can apply for the post. The role of the junior is to assist the higher officials regarding regular college activities.
- Recording of Statements
- Managing Files
- File Indexing
If you get selected for the job then you have to accomplish the tasks as listed above. There can be more tasks that will be assigned to you by the senior officials.
|Category of Candidates||Vacancies|
The table above shows the Available Vacancies for the Junior Assistant post, category-wise. This will help you to apply for the job according to your preferences.
IIT Kanpur Application Fees 2022
In the table below, we have discussed the application fees that the candidates had paid when they were filling out the application form.
We haver taken these dates from the leading portal. Thus, if you have any documents then you can refer to the official website.
- SBI PO Recruitment 2022
- UP Forest Inspector Vacancy 2022
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
- CISF Recruitment 2022 – 540 HC
- Rajasthan CET 2022
Junior Assistant Exam Date 2022
There are overall 199 vacancies available for the Junior Assistant posts at IIT Kanpur. The applicants who will get selected for the exam will get a chance to get recruited in the most reputable college in India that is IIT Kanpur. Kindly refer to the Junior Assistant Important Dates from the table below.
|Start date for online submission of Application Form||10/10/2022|
|Last date for online submission of completed Application Form||09/11/2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be Announced|
|Exam date||To be Announced|
The above-discussed dates will be helpful for you to prepare and schedule the study plan.
New User Portal Registration
Please note that if you are a new user then you have to register first. There is an option for the “Register NewUser”
- Step-1 You will see the screen when you will click on the option
- Step-2 Enter the details as needed such as user ID, password, email ID, a hint question etc
- Step-3 You have to fill in the red star-marked fields as these are mandatory fields
- Step-4 Click on the “Reset” button if you have made any detail wrong
- Step-5 Click on the submit button if you have entered all the details correctly
The above-listed steps will be helpful for a new candidate to register for the portal. You have to save these credentials as this will be of use when you will download the admit card or when you will want to check the necessary details on the official portal.
How to Download IIT Kanpur Admit Card 2022?
The admit card is generally released ten days prior to the exam date. The candidates can follow the steps listed below once the admit card is released officially.
- Step-1 Go to the official website of IIT Kanpur
- Step-2 Login to the website using your credentials such as User ID and password
- Step-3 You can refer to the image as shown above
- Step-4 The candidates can click on the “Forgot Password” option if they forget their password
- Step-5 On the home page, you will see a “Latest News” section
- Step-6 You will find a link to admit card from there
- Step-7 Enter the details (if required)
- Step-8 Click on the submit button
By following these steps, you will conveniently get the hall ticket. You have to take it to the exam centre to take an entry in the examination hall.
In this article of NavaKal, we have covered the details regarding the fees, recruitment process, and more. Note that the job location will be Kanpur Uttar Pradesh and the salary from Rs 21,000. This amount is variable according to the candidate’s skills, performance and more criteria.
Candidates who face any trouble regarding the admit card then you can contact the authorities from the details shared below.
|Email Address||[email protected]|
Thank You for Visiting!