NavaKal Degree College Admission 2022-2023 Application form, Process, Fee, and other information are provided in the article here. Read the complete article to gather information regarding the College’s various courses.
NavaKal Degree College Admission 2022-2023
The Chaudhary Mahadev Prasad Degree College has begun the admission process. The candidates willing to participate shall visit the official portal and learn more about the courses offered by the College. The College is governed by Kayastha Pathshala, India’s most considerable trust. The colleges provide a variety of courses for the candidates to take admission. In addition, the College imparts co-education to offer an open outlook to the students.
The admission of students will be made through the online portal. The students must verify documents of previous educational qualifications to enrol in College degree courses. The prospectus of the College comprises all the information candidates need to know to apply for admission for the 2022-2023 sessions. The candidates can apply for UG, PG and Diploma courses as well.
NavaKal College Application Form 2022
The NavaKal Degree College courses application form is now provided at @NavaKaladmission.NavaKalcollege.ac.in. Interested candidates shall go through the procedures and check the Courses and Subject section available on the home page. The list of courses offered by the College will appear.
|Course Name||Seat Matrix||Eligibility Criteria|
|BA||2880||Passed10+2 or equivalent from a recognised board|
|B.Sc. Bio Group||516||Passed 10+2 or equivalent with Science from a recognised board|
|B.Sc. Math Group||347||–|
|B.Com||539||Passed 10+2 or equivalent with Commerce or Science from a well-known board|
The above table provides information regarding the B.A./B.Sc./B.Com seat matrix for admission and the eligibility standards the candidates need to fulfil to get admitted to the above-listed courses. Chaudhary Mahadev Prasad Degree College provides National Service Scheme (NSS) Unit, Library, and National Cadet Corps (NCC) Unit for girls among other extra-curricular activities.
NavaKal Degree College Bachelor’s courses
The College also provides Bachelor’s course in Computer Applications as well. The admission process has been initiated for systems such as BA / B.Sc. / B.Com. For IInd year and IIIrd years.
- Medieval History
- Political Science
- Instrumental (Music)
- Vocal (Music)
The candidates shall fill out the form and complete the process by making payment per the rules. As per the website, LLB, BA/B.Sc./B.Com and Masters courses including M.A.,M.Sc.,M.Com., LL.M. Diploma courses such as Diploma in Computer Applications -DCA/ O-Level and Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) are also provided by the College.
NavaKal College Admission Process 2022-2023
Those who have just completed their schooling and further want to continue their education shall apply for admission to Chaudhary Mahadev Prasad Degree College. First, go to the official website and search for the Admission portal tab. Click on it to carry out other processes mentioned here. The steps for the admission process consist of the following steps:
- Login Yourself: The candidates need first to enrol themselves on the official portal of the College. Then log in with your Enrolment Number as User Id and Password.
- Update Profile: The candidates need to update their profile by entering Email-id and their number, then save their details.
- Select Subject: The candidates then need to select a subject they wish to pursue in College. It will also determine the fees as per the rules.
- Fee Detail: The college program will provide information regarding the different course fee structures. Read the details and eligibility to apply further, as no money will be refunded once paid.
- Online Payment: The process is incomplete if the applicants do not make the payment. As you click on the Pay fees button, a new page will appear to make the transaction. Now please select the medium through which you will be making the payment. Then, perform all the steps to complete the payment process.
- Successful Payment: Once the payment is made, you will be registered for admission to the College. The candidates will be informed when the classes begin for them to study.
NavaKal College Admission Fee 2022
NavaKal College Admission Process fee is provided in the table mentioned below. In addition, the College also offers scholarships to deserving candidates. Those who had good marks in their previous academic year shall apply for the scholarship.
|NavaKal College Course||FEES||ELIGIBILITY|
|BA||₹1,320 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|B.Com||₹1,320 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|B.Sc||₹1,920 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|LLB||₹1,814 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
The NavaKal College admission process requires candidates to fill the subject code with their ugat/pgat roll no. to register and login into the admission portal. The Students who have opted for more than one subject for admission in their PGAT exam have to register separately with their subject code and have to take part individually in counselling.
To get more details regarding the admission process, students shall visit the official portal of the Chaudhary Mahadev Prasad Degree College.