Check your Odisha SSC Result 2022 JEA, and Assistant Operator Merit List from the relevant details shared here. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission was established in 1993 with the aim to recruit candidates for various Group C posts. However, with the advancement in Government policies, OSSC conducts examinations for various posts in the state government.
Odisha SSC Result 2022
Every year OSSC conducts various examinations for Group ‘C’ and other posts for skilled candidates. Each exam has specific criteria that the aspirants have to meet to apply and give the paper. As per the latest reports, the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) conducted the exam for JEA, Assistant Operator posts in the month of October/November 2022. Approximately four lakh candidates have applied for the paper and have given the exam. Since this was a state-level exam, thus, there are chances for the candidates to clear it. Moreover, the candidates can check Odisha SSC Result from the information covered in this article.
JEA, Assistant Operator
There are 54 vacancies which are available for these posts in which 3 posts are for the Assistant Operator. The candidates who had completed their graduation have applied and given the paper for JEA whereas the candidates who have completed matriculation from a recognized board have applied and given the exam. A Junior executive assistant (JEA) is responsible for communicating on the behalf of the senior officer regarding any important aspect. The JEA have to be attentive towards the duties that are assigned by the Government officials to them. HSC or 13th pass students can apply for the posts. There are 130 JEA posts available.
- TNUSRB SI Results 2022
- HPSC HCS Result 2022
- CUET UG Result 2022
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2022
- Sarkari Result 2022
- NABARD Assistant Manager Result 2022
The candidates after the written exam will be selected on the basis of –
- Language: This will be in English, will comprise of 100 Marks, and the duration will be 1 hour
- Typing: The typing test will be conducted in the English language, this will be of 50 Marks for 10 min.
- Computer Skills: If a candidate already knows a bit about computers then it will be an added advantage because the test will be of 70 Marks. The time duration that will be assigned to a candidate is 1 hour.
Therefore, the candidates who have cleared the paper must start preparing for the further selection process. If they are new to typing or are not good in the English language then they must study well to increase their chances of getting selected for the available post.
|Application Form Start Date||12/08/2022|
|Last Date to Apply||11/09/2022|
|Written Exam Date||October/November 2022|
Odisha SSC Register/Login
The candidates new to the OSSC portal have to register first and then have to perform a login operation to access the content on the website. For this purpose, they have to follow the steps provided below.
- Step-1 Visit the official website
- Step-2 Now, click on “Login” from the home page
- Step-3 You will the screen as shown above
- Step-4 Enter your email, mobile number or username. These details have to be pre-registered on the portal
- Step-5 You will see two options; log in using password and log in using OTP
- Step-6 Select any one of these
- Step-7 Now, enter your secured password or OTP
- Step-8 Enter Captcha
- Step-9 Click on the login button
Odisha SSC Merit List 2022
The Merit List will soon be announced on the official website. After that, the candidates who have their names on the merit list have to download and take a printout of the merit list. This will be of use at the time of the recruitment process. Currently, the notification and results for the Group C technical posts are released for those candidates who have given the Group C exam. So, the candidates for Group C can check the merit list from the official website. Talking about the candidates who have recently given the JEA and Assistant Operator exams have to wait a little while to check their respective merit lists. Once it will be released officially, the candidates have to log in to the portal, check the merit list link and have to download the PDF. Therefore, saving a hard copy of a merit list will be helpful at the time of the recruitment process.
How to Check Odisha SSC Result 2022?
At NavaKal, we keep the candidates updated with the latest news and essential information. Recently, we have received a query for the Odisha SSC result. So, we have provided the steps below for the candidates who wanted to the procedure to view their results. We would like to notify the candidates that their roll number, date of birth and related details might be asked at the time of checking the result.
- Step-1 Visit the official website of OSSC
- Step-2 Login to the portal using your specific credentials
- Step-3 Now, go to the results section that you will find on the right-hand side of the home page
- Step-4 Click on the link
- Step-5 A list of results will open
- Step-6 choose Odisha SSC Result 2022
- Step-7 Click on “ViewPDF”
- Step-8 A PDF of the result will be downloaded to your system
- Step-9 Open it and take multiple printouts
These convenient steps will redirect the candidates to download their SSC results for the Odisha state. If you still have any doubts reading the result, feel free to comment here. Else, you can contact the OSSC authorities from the contact details shared below.
|Email Address||[email protected]|
Thank You for Visiting!