Check your PM Kisan Status @pmkisan.gov.in, 12th Installment, Beneficiary list and more from the details provided here. Mr Narendra Modi who is the Prime Minister of India has launched the scheme, “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan Yojana)” for the welfare of our hardworking farmers.
PM Kisan Status – pmkisan.gov.in
Money is the most important aspect for individuals especially when you are a farmer. You have to take care of all the transactions such as purchasing seeds, tools, equipment, and other required farming things. Besides this, the everyday investment at home and family is also included. Considering all the necessary requirements, the Modi Government has launched a scheme which is known as PM Kisan Yojana. Mr Narendra Modi who is the Prime Minister of India launched the scheme, “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan Yojana)” in December 2018. With this scheme, the farmers will be able to cater for their farming and regular lifestyle needs. In this article, we will be sharing information related to the PM Kisan Status, Beneficiary list, the effectiveness of the scheme and much more. Stay tuned!
PM Kisan Status 12th Installment
The Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare is the Governing body that looks after the transactions, procedures and related aspects of PM Kisan Yojana. Installments will include an entire package of Rs. 6000 which will be divided into Rs. 2000 as an installment. Currently, the officials have released a notification for PM Kisan Status 12th Installment. This is for all those farmers who were eligible for the scheme and have completed their eKYC.
If you are still not known about the eligibility criteria, allow us to through light on it. The marginal farmers who have a family including a wife and minor children can apply for this scheme. Landholding farmers of rural and urban areas can also apply for the PM Kisan scheme. Aadhar card is the mandatory document that the farmer has to use while registering for the yojana. In the upcoming section, you will get the proper steps to check the PM Kisan Status for the 12th Installment.
- Free Job Alert 2022
- Sarkari Result 2022
- SSC Recruitment 2022
- CISF Recruitment 2022
- IPL Schedule 2023
- ICC T20 World Cup 2022
PM Kisan Login
All the Government websites are secured with authentication. therefore, the individual who wants to access the website has to first register and then login to the portal. If you are a farmer without a smartphone then you can visit the nearest SCS centre or the e-Mitra to log in to the PM Kisan portal and check the necessary details. The farmers who have already registered to the portal must login first. They have to enter their User ID and a password to login to the portal.
You will see the screen as shown in the image above. There is an option for “Forgot Password” that you can use if you do not remember the credentials. Make sure that you save the login details at the time of registration so that you do not have to face any issues later on.
PM Kisan eKYC
An eKYC is important to complete by a farmer to ensure that they are valid beneficiaries and will get the installment of Rs 2000 under a fixed duration. The farmers who are unknown with this step must carefully read it. A farmer who is eligible for the PM Kisan scheme and want to receive the amount must visit the nearby CSC centre for eKYC. There, a biometric-based eKYC will be done for all those farmers who have successfully registered to the PM Kisan portal. Since each and every procedure is interlinked, we would suggest the farmers not to skip any of these. If you face any issues then you can call on the toll number: 155261
Benefits of PM Kisan Yojana
- The financial requirements of a farmer will be accomplished
- The farmers will get the payment in their respective banks which will assure them that their money is safe
- Rs. 6000 will get deposited into a farmer’s bank account annually which will be helpful in terms of savings and future planning for the farming activities
- All the recent updates of the yojana will be received via SMS on the registered mobile number of a farmer
- A marginal farmer will not have to be dependent on others or take a loan as this installment will be quite useful to them
PM Kisan Status Beneficiary list
There are around 10 crore beneficiaries who are added with the PM Kisan portal to validate for the yojana. The farmers who have previously registered for the scheme have received the amount of Rs. 6000 according to the installments figured by the Government. If you are a new farmer and want to register for the PM Kisan Yojana then read this article: PM Kisan Registration. You will find the entire information on the documents required, eligibility, eKYC and more details.
Steps to Check PM Kisan Beneficiary list
Most of the farmers are eager to know the beneficiary list for their convenience However, they can follow the steps as discussed below to check the Beneficiary list.
- Step-1 Browse the official website @pmkisan.gov.in
- Step-2 On the home page, you will see an option of “Beneficiary Status” under the section “Farmers Corner”
- Step-3 Click on this link
- Step-4 You will see the screen as shown in the image above
- Step-5 Select an option in “Search By”
- Step-6 Now, enter the value
- Step-7 Now, click on “Get Data”
- Step-8 The Beneficiary list will open
How to Check PM Kisan Status?
The foremost thing a farmer should know is that it is essential to check the PM Kisan Status. This will ensure that you are receiving the installments on time and with the required amount. You must frequently check it to know the status. This will help you to buy seeds, equipment and more farming utilities. If you are one of those farmers who want to know the PM Kisan Status then follow the steps as discussed below.
- Step-1 Go to the official website of PM Kisan
- Step-2 Login to the portal using your valid credentials
- Step-3 Now, you have to move to the “Farmers Corner” section which is on the home page of the website
- Step-4 Do not get confused with the several links present in this section
- Step-5 You have to go to the Beneficiary List
- Step-6 Do not click on Beneficiary Status, you have to visit the “Beneficiary List” link
- Step-7 Now, you have to click on the 12th installment status.
- Step-8 The details which are asked include your village, district, state, sub-district, etc.
- Step-9 Now, click on the Get Report button
- Step-10 Your PM Kisan status will be displayed on the screen
These were some of the quick and easy steps which will help a farmer in checking the PM Kisan Status. We would like to notify you that the 12th installment will soon be released by the authorities of PM Kisan Yojana. We would recommend the farmers to stay updated with NavaKal to know the latest updates on the PM Kisan Status.
Thank You for Visiting!