View Rajasthan CET 2022 Notification, Registration, steps to Apply Online, and Last Date from the necessary details shared in this article. The exam is expected to be held from 6th January to 9th January 2022. Therefore, the aspirants must check their eligibility and start to apply for the post before the end date. They can read the entire article to get critical information for Rajasthan CET 2022.
Rajasthan CET 2022
The candidates who have completed their graduation might be looking out for Government job opportunities in their respective fields. We have good news for them as the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) has recently released a notification for the Rajasthan CET exam. After clearing the exam, the selected candidates will get recruited for the posts such as Supervisor, Accountant etc according to their skills and interview process. The applicants must check the exam pattern, syllabus, age limit, eligibility criteria and more specific details so that they can accomplish the exam promptly. The application start date for Rajasthan CET 2022 is 22nd September 2022. Continue reading the article to get more crucial details.
- Free Job Alert 2022
- Sarkari Result 2022
- SSC Recruitment 2022
- CISF Recruitment 2022
- IPL Schedule 2023
- ICC T20 World Cup 2022
Rajasthan CET Eligibility Criteria 2022
This is the foremost step which a candidate has to follow before submitting the application form is to check eligibility. The candidates must visit the official website to check the vital details, some of which, we have shared here.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Diploma in computer science
- The age limit is 18 to 40 years. The age relaxation will be given according to the RSMSSB CET Graduate level recruitment
The candidates who find this eligible criterion getting matched with their skills then they can apply for Rajasthan CET Exam 2022. We have shared the steps to apply for this exam in the upcoming section of the article.
|Rajasthan CET 2022 Overview|
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test|
|Concerned Authorities||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 years|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor’s degree is required|
|Fees||Rs 450 for the General Category and Rs 250 for the Reserved Category|
|How to Apply||Online|
Rajasthan CET 2022 Notification
The staff selection board has released the notification for the Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test for the graduate level. Different vacancies are available such as Junior Accountant, Patwari, Supervisor and other 2996 posts. The candidates willing to apply for this post must take the exam and fill out the application form. This article has shared the essential details of the posts and the application form. The applicants must check the exam pattern syllabus, age limits, eligibility criteria, and more specific information to accomplish the exam promptly. The application start date is 22nd September 2022.
|Rajasthan CET Post Name||Available Vacancies|
|Supervisor Women Empowerment||176|
In the table above, we have discussed some posts and available vacancies for Rajasthan CET. We have provided the general idea, however, the candidate must log in to the official portal to check the latest posts and vacancies.
- CISF Recruitment 2022 – 540 HC
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
- KSP Recruitment 2022
- AP Grama Sachivalayam 3rd Notification 2022
Rajasthan CET 2022 Registration
The registration process for the Rajasthan CET exam has already begun, those who are eligible must complete the registration process at the earliest. We have discussed some of the essential details that candidates can use for their ease. They can start preparing for the exam according to this information.
|Rajasthan CET 2022 Application Start Date||22/09/2022|
|Rajasthan CET 2022 Last Date to Apply Online||21/10/2022|
|Rajasthan CET 2022 Last Date for Fee Payment||21/10/2022|
|Rajasthan CET 2022 Exam Date||06-09 January 2023|
As per the dates shared above, the candidates have very less time to apply for the Rajasthan CET 2022 exam. They must submit the application form along with the
|OBC NCL||Rs 350|
|Application Correction Charges||Rs 300|
There are two methods to pay the fees; the first is online and the second is offline. In online payment, the aspirants can use Paytm, UPI, Net Banking, Credit/Debit Cards etc. as available. In the offline method, a candidate has to pay the fees via challan. A Challan receipt is necessary; do not forget to take it after completing the payment procedure. As you can see in the table that there are separate charges for correcting the application, thus, the applicants must fill out the form carefully in the first round only. We will be sharing some of the steps in this article.
Rajasthan CET 2022 Last Date
As we have discussed above, the process of Rajasthan CET 2022 registration is already started. Many eligible candidates have already submitted their application forms. The Last date to complete the registration process is 21/10/2022. The applicants must thoroughly check the details that they have added to the form. We would advise the applicants to start filling out the form without waiting until the last minute as you might face technical glitches or some other problem.
How to Apply Online Rajasthan CET 2022?
When the candidates visit the leading portal, they will find the latest information on the total posts, recruitment location, important dates and more. To view such vital information, check out the steps we have shared below.
- Step-1 The critical step is to browse the official website only to submit the Rajasthan CET 2022 application form.
- Step-2 Login to the portal using the login ID and a password
- Step-3 Click on Recruitment Advertisement. You will find many links in this section.
- Step-4 Search for the “Rajasthan CET 2022”
- Step-5 Enter the details such as name, date of birth, aadhar card number, email address, mobile number, educational details etc., as asked on the portal.
- Step-6 Upload the documents such as a scanned photograph, category certificate, etc
- Step-7 Check the declaration form
- Step-8 Pay the fees according to your category using any online payment method available
- Step-9 Take a printout of the form and fee receipt
These were some of the steps we discussed for the eligible candidates. If you seek any trouble associated with the steps or exam then drop a comment for us here.
Important Things to Consider
While filling out the application form, some of the candidates make several mistakes for which they have to pay and correct later. Thus, we have shared some essential points here.
- Always visit the main website to fill out the application form as this is secure to access
- Whenever you fill out the application form for Rajasthan CET, confirm all the details which you have entered. If you have asked a third person to complete the registration process for you, please make sure that you have shared the correct details with them.
- While uploading the documents make sure that these are not blurred
- Pay the fees according to your category
- Always take a print out of the fee receipt and the application form Rajasthan CET
Thank you for visiting NavaKal!