Get your SSA Gujarat Admit Card 2022, Special Teacher Exam Date, and Hall ticket details from this article. With consistent practice, you might get selected for the post of Special Teacher. To find the more relevant details, read the entire article!
SSA Gujarat Admit Card 2022
Samgra Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) has organized the Special Teacher Exam to recruit eligible candidates for the various Government affiliated schools of the Gujarat state. Samgra Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) is a Government program under which the educated and skilled teaching staff is employed. This recruitment is for the fundamental classes so that every child can clear the basic educational level. There are 1500 vacancies available for the Special Teacher.
Many candidates have applied for this job post. The exam centre can be any location in Gujarat state, the exam centre will be mentioned on the SSA Gujarat Admit Card. There are chances that the paper will be moderate to tricky in difficulty. We would suggest that the candidates must create a well-working strategy to clear the exam.
Preparation Tips for SSA Special Teacher
The candidate who had applied for the post of Preparation Tips for Special Teacher must follow the tips as shared below.
- Create a proper study plan
- You have to invest most of your time in preparing notes
- Watch the news and read the newsdp[aper regularly
- Prepare using the previous year’s sample papers
- Know the exam pattern
- Complete the syllabus 2 months prior to the exam date
- Perform quizzes on a daily basis
- Keep in touch with the recent books of Gujarat board
Being a special educator is not an easy job role. There are several responsibilities for the teacher to handle the students and to provide high-quality education to them. Therefore, an applicant has to thoroughly understand the concepts and then give the exam.
Special Teacher Exam Date
The eligible candidates have already applied for the post from 12th September to 1st October 2022. They have paid the fees and submitted the required documents to book a seat for giving the exam. They are now waiting to take a print out of the admit card so that they can take it to the examination centre.
|Application Submission Dates||12/09/2022 to 01/10 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||The first week of October 2022|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
We have shared some of the details with you in the table above. These dates will be helpful for you to prepare for the exam and to revise the syllabus timely. If you have any issues regarding the exam then you can dial a toll number of SSA: 1800-233-7965. The consult person will guide you about the exam, recruitment and the related queries.
- SBI SO Admit Card 2022
- Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2022
- SSC CPO Admit Card 2022
- FCI Admit Card 2022
- UPSSSC PET Admit Card 2022
- TNPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2022
Steps to Download SSA Gujarat Hall ticket 2022
Most of the candidates get confused about which website to browse when they need to get the admit card. They share their personal details on unknown platforms which later steal their private information. We would recommend you download the admit card from the official website only. We have shared the steps below that will be helpful for you.
- Step-1 First of all you have to browse the official website of SSA Gujarat
- Step-2 Now, you have to login using your email address and a password
- Step-3 You will see the screen as shown in the image above
- Step-4 Now, you have to proceed with scrolling the home page
- Step-5 Click on the “Recruitment” tab on the home page
- Step-6 You will be redirected to a new web page
- Step-7 From the “Latest Notification” section you will find a link of admit card
- Step-8 Click on that link
- Step-9 Enter the details as needed
- Step-10 Now, click on the “Submit” button
These were some of the convenient steps that will help you to get your admit card. Kindly note that you have to take a print out of the admit card and attach a recent photograph to it. If you still have any queries related to the hall ticket download then drop a comment for us here.
Q.1. What is the Last Date to Fill Out the SSA Gujarat Special Teacher Exam Form 2022?
Ans.1. 30th September 2022
Q.2. How Can I Get my SSA Gujarat Admit Card 2022?
Ans.2. You will get your admit card from the official website of SSA Gujarat. You have to save a copy of it to take it on the exam day. With an admit card, no candidate is allowed to give the exam.
Q.3. Why is SSA Gujarat Admit Card Important?
Ans.3. Admit card consists of the necessary details such as a candidate’s name, roll number, date of birth, exam centre, exam day, recent photo, etc which makes it a valid document when an aspirant has to take an entry in the examination hall. Also, a hall ticket is helpful at the time to view the result and during the recruitment process.
Thank you for visiting NavaKal!