Get your SSC CGL Admit Card 2022, check the Hall ticket download date & link, Exam Pattern, and more details from this article. It is really important for the candidates to clear the exam otherwise they will not be able to get recruited. The aspirants who have a good typing speed will have an added advantage. Read the full article to know the relevant details of SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 like these!
SSC CGL Admit Card 2022
Combine Graduate Level (CGL) Exam is conducted annually by the Staff Selection Commission to hire eligible candidates for various Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts. Since the posts are quite reputable, the candidates who have completed their graduation can apply for the job. The interested aspirants for the job had already submitted their application forms and are now waiting to get the respective hall tickets. The selected candidates will get a high-profile job but they have to prepare thoroughly for the exam. Consistent efforts will be useful for them to clear the exam.
SSC CGL Marking Criteria 2022
SSC CGL is a National-level exam which means that the paper can be tricky for the candidates to clear. The exam will be conducted online in a Computer-Based (CBT) mode which will comprise objective-type questions. Time management is one of the essential requirements to clear the SSC CGL exam. If candidates will give an incorrect answer then they might lose 0.5 marks. You must attend the doubt-clearing session in your coaching centre or watch YouTube videos for clearing your SSC syllabus doubts.
Marking Criteria for Tier-1
|Paper-I General Intelligence and reasoning
|Paper-II General Awareness
|Paper-III Quantitative aptitude
|Paper-IV English comprehension
Marking Criteria for Tier-2
|Paper-I Quantitative Ability||200||100|
|Paper-II : English Language and Comprehension|
|Paper-IV General Studies|
We have shared the marking criteria above, now we will be discussing about the exam pattern for both the tiers.
- RPSC Admit Card 2022
- SSC CGL Admit Card 2022
- SSA Gujarat Admit Card 2022
- Haryana Police Admit Card 2022
- APRCET Hall Ticket 2022
- Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2022
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2022
The Exam Pattern is effective for the candidates so that they can prepare a schedule for their studies. They can learn and revise the topics according to the marks weightage that might increase their chances of getting selected in the exam.
|Section I||Mathematical Abilities||30||90||23 per cent||1 h|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||30||90||23 per cent|
|Section II||English Language and Comprehension||45||135||35 per cent||1 h|
|General Awareness||25||75||19 per cent|
|Section III||Computer Knowledge Test||20||60||–||15 min|
|Data Entry Test||–||–||15 min|
The candidates must note that there is a negative marking of 0.5 marks for every incorrect answer, whereas one mark will be provided to the candidates who will answer correctly.
SSC CGL Preparation Tips
Some of the aspirants have significantly less time to prepare for the exam. Some have 75 days, 45 days or 30 days to prepare for the exam. Although we always guide the candidates, they must study and practice for papers at least 6 to 8 months before the exam date. However, if you are one of those who have less time to revise the syllabus, then follow the tips.
- Know the syllabus, subjects, topics, exam pattern marking criteria, exam tiers, and time duration. These are the smaller things that many candidates ignore while preparing for the exam.
- Spend more time in practising maths, reasoning and aptitude. These are the mind tricks which you need to learn to get a higher score in the paper.
- For the English language, you have to keep reading books, newspapers and learn new words to enhance your vocabulary. Generally, you have to take command of the grammar part. You have to keep on reading new things from other sources to enhance your English language. There is nothing new with other languages, You have to follow a similar pattern.
- Divide the subjects/topics into segments. This will make it easier for you to complete the syllabus.
- Prioritize the higher marking topics first, do not ignore the least marks topics. In addition, you have to prepare a schedule according to the topics which are relevant to the SSC CGL exam.
Hall Ticket Download Date & Link
A Hall ticket consists of the essential information of the candidate’s name, roll number, date of birth, gender, parents’ name, exam day, date etc. Therefore, the candidates have to carry it during the exam day. No applicant is allowed to give the exam without a hall ticket.
|Release of SCC CGL Notification||17/09/2022|
|Last Date to Apply for the Paper||08/10/2022|
|Admit Card Notification||October 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||10 days before the exam|
|SSC CGL Exam Date||December 2022 (Tentative)|
How to Download SSC CGL Admit card 2022?
The refine steps are provided below to the candidates here so that they can get their admit card. The important details to enter are the date of birth and the application number.
- Step-1 Browse the official website of SSC CGL
- Step-2 Go to the “Admit Card”
- Step-3 You will notice this option from the menu bar
- Step-4 Click on “SSC CGL Admit Card 2022”
- Step-5 Enter the details as required
- Step-6 Click on the “Submit” button
Your admit card will be displayed on a new web page. Download and take multiple prints of the hall ticket. These will be helpful in case you misplace any one of these. Also, you have to take a photo ID proof along with you on exam day!
Where will be the SSC CGL Exam Centres?
Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Midnapur, Bhubaneshwar, Bangalore, Rajkot, Ambikapur, Bilaspur, Raipur, Ahmedabad, Shimla, Jalandhar, Patiala, Vadodara, Surat and more are some of the SSC CGL examination centres. You can get any exam centre according to your choice of exam location.
How Can I Download my SSC CGL 2022 Hall Ticket?
The candidates have to visit the official website for this purpose. They can also follow the steps as we have discussed in this article.
Thank you for visiting NavaKal!