View the steps to Apply Online for UP Forest Inspector Vacancy 2022 and Van Daroga Notification from the relevant details provided in this article. There are overall 701 vacancies available for the Van Daroga post for which the eligible candidates can apply.
UP Forest Inspector Vacancy 2022
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has issued the notification of the registration process for the UP Forest Inspector Vacancy 2022. This is one of the reputable Government jobs which a candidate has to perform under Government officials. The basic requirement for the post is that a candidate must have the good physical fitness to accomplish the given tasks on a regular basis.
Van Daroga Notification 2022
The candidates will be recruited for the Forest and Wildlife Department of the Uttar Pradesh state. The applications will start filling on 17th October 2022 in which it is expected that several aspirants will be participating.
|UP Forest Inspector Exam Overview|
|Exam name||UP Forest Inspector Vacancy 2022|
|Concerned authorities||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Online application start date||17/10/2022|
|Type of job||State Government|
|Age limit||21 and 40 years|
UP Forest Inspector Vacancy 2022 Apply Online
There is a total of 701 vacancies for the post and the job location will be Uttar Pradesh. The last to apply for the process is the 6th movement 2022. The candidates have to complete the form filling process, fee payment and the application correction before this date.
|UP Forest Inspector Important Dates|
|Online application start date||17/10/2022|
|Online application Last date||06/11/2022|
|application fee payment date||13/11/2022|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
The aspirants who have a Bachelor’s degree in Botany, maths, Physics, zoology, and chemistry can apply for the post. Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science candidates can also apply for the recent vacancy. 21 and 40 years is the minimum to the maximum age limit for the candidates who are willing to apply for the post of Forest Inspector.
- CISF Recruitment 2022 – 540 HC
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
- KSP Recruitment 2022
- Free Job Alert 2022
- AP Grama Sachivalayam 3rd Notification 2022
UP Forest Inspector Documents Required
For the ease of the candidates, we have shared the list of all the documents that are required while applying for the Forest Inspector post.
- Photo and Signature (as per the given instructions)
- Educational Certificates (school and graduation)
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- PAN card and Aadhar card (any ID Proof which consists of your photo)
UP Forest Inspector New Login
The essential part of the application form submission is to first login to the portal using valid credentials. If in case, candidates are new to the portal, they have to register first. We have discussed some of the steps below.
- Step-1 Visit the official website
- Step-2 On the home page, click on Candidate Registration from the main menu bar
- Step-3 You have to enter the details such as your name, contact number, email address, date of birth and othe details as needed
- Step-4 Submit the registration details
- Step-5 Now, you have to login again to the portal using the generated ID and a password
On the home page, there is an option “ Candidate Help”. By clicking on this link, the candidates can get the details of roll number, exam instructions, form submission and more details.
|The fee for UP Forest Inspector Vacancy 2022 for the aspirants is Rs 250. Kindly note that it is mandatory to pay the fees because no application will be accepted if the fees will not be paid. The last date to make a fee payment is 13th November 2022.|
UP Forest Inspector Vacancy 2022 Selection process
This is a State Government job which has the following procedure to recruit the candidates.
- Witten Exam: This is the Van Daroga exam which will be conducted online in CBT mode.
- Physical Efficiency Test: The candidates who will clear the Van Daroga exam have to appear for these tests.
- Physical Measurement Test: Height and chest measurements are taken for a particular candidate to make sure that a candidate is valid for the post.
- Medical Exam: Eyesight, speech and other medical tests are performed to ensure that the candidate is perfect for the job post.
- Document Verification: The candidates have to carry the original and well as attested photocopies of the documents that are required during the selection process.
After successfully completing the selection process, the candidates are provided with a joining letter and they get the salary as discussed below.
|UP Forest Inspector Post||Salary|
|Basic Pay||Starts from Rs. 29000 (anticipated)|
|Gross Salary||Around Rs. 40000 (anticipated)|
How to Apply Online for UP Forest Inspector Vacancy 2022?
The candidates who want to work under the UP Forest Department must follow the steps as discussed below to apply for the Forest Inspector post.
- Step-1 Visit the UPSSSC’s official website on your browser or from a cyber café
- Step-2 Login to the main portal of UPSSSC
- Step-3 Now, click on UP Forest Inspector Vacancy 2022
- Step-4 Enter the details such as name, date of birth, aadhar card number, email address, mobile number, educational details etc., as asked on the portal.
- Step-5 Upload the documents such as a scanned photograph, category certificate, etc
- Step-6 Read the declaration form carefully and make a tick mark on it
- Step-7 Pay the fees according to your category using any online payment method available
- Step-8 Take a printout of the form and fee receipt
If the candidates are unable to fill out the application form from these steps, they can navigate to the official website. Now they have to click on the “Candidate Help” option. From here, you will see the complete process for form submission” link. A PDF will open after clicking on this link which will have the annotated steps to fill out the UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment form 2022.
Thank You for Visiting NavaKal!