View the steps to Check UP Scholarship 2022 Status, Online Form, and Login Portal Link from the essential details provided here. The UP Government has taken this step to fulfil the financial requirement of the students so that they can complete their education. The students have to just log in or register to the portal to submit their application form for UP Scholarship 2022. Go through the entire article to view the relevant details.
UP Scholarship 2022
The purpose of providing UP Scholarship is to support the finances of a student during his/her academic session. This Scholarship is for pre-matric and post-matric students which means the students who are in classes 9th to 12 or are pursuing a UG course/diploma.
How to Login/Register to the Portal?
For security purposes and the ease of the students, UP academic authorities have made it a rule to login/register to the portal before accessing the website. However, the students can follow the steps as discussed below.
- Step-1 Go to the main portal: scholarship.up.gov.in
- Step-2 From the home page, click on the registration link
- Step-3 You have to enter the class or course you are doing
- Step-4 Now, enter other details
- Step-5 This will generate your user ID and a password
- Step-6 Now, go back to the Home Page
- Step-7 Click on “login”
- Step-8 You will see three options: Pre Matric Institute Login, Post Matric Institute Login, And Out Of State Institute Login
- Step-9 Choose any one of these
- Step-10 You will see the screen as shown above
- Step-11 Enter the details and lick on the login button
- Step-12 There is an option to forgot/reset password by which you can create a new password
- Step-13 Now, you can visit the contents of the main website
Students must note that after following these steps, they must save their login credentials as these are useful when they want to browse the official website.
|Scholarship Scheme||Category||Class||Payscale (per annum)|
|Pre-matric||SC/ST/General||9th-10th Class||₹1 Lakh|
|Post matric Intermediate||SC/ST/General||11th-12th Class||₹2 Lakh|
|Post Matric for Other than Intermediate||SC/ST/General||UG/PG||₹2 Lakh|
|Post Matric for Other State||SC/ST/General||11th Class to PhD||₹2 Lakh|
|Pre-Matric||Minorities||9th-10th Class||₹1 Lakh|
|Post matric for Other Than Intermediate||Minorities||UG/PG||₹2 Lakh|
|Post matric Intermediate||Minorities||11th-12th Class||₹2 Lakh|
|Pre-Matric||Other Backward Classes||9th-10th Class||₹1 Lakh|
|Post matric Intermediate||Other Backward Classes||11th-12th Class||₹2 Lakh|
|Post matric for Other Than Intermediate||Other Backward Classes||UG/PG||₹2 Lakh|
In the table above, we have discussed the vital information on the scholarship scheme provided by the UP Government for financially weak students. This will be of help for those students who are thinking of taking a scholarship.
How to Check UP Scholarship 2022 Status?
At NavaKal, we try to provide essential information to the students. Currently, we are receiving many requests to jot down the steps for UP Scholarship 2022 Status Check. So, we have made them here.
- Step-1 Go to the main website
- Step-2 On the home page, you will see the “status” icon on the main menu
- Step-3 Click on that
- Step-4 Select Application status 2021-22
- Step-5 You will be redirected to a web page as shown in the image
- Step-6 Enter the details as asked
- Step-7 Click on the search button
- Step-8 The application status will be displayed on the screen
The students can check the application status at any time they want from the leading portal. Please note that no scholarship form can be filled until and unless a student registered himself or herself on the portal. This is the mandatory process which every student has to follow.
- Brahmastra Box Office Collection
- NABARD Assistant Manager Result 2022
- DSSSB Assistant Engineer Result 2022
- Harsha Engineers Limited IPO GMP Today
|Start Date of Application form||08/07/2022|
|Last Date of Application form||07/11/2022|
|Date to Upload the Hard Copy||10/11/2022|
|Application Form Correction Date||02-20/12/2022|
|Expected Scholarship Receive Date||24/02/2023|
Login Portal Link
The students who are not economically well, can apply for this scholarship exam. They have to submit the necessary documents such as category certificates, school certificates, contact numbers, date of birth and more as required by the concerned authorities. The initial step is to register and login to the portal. We have provided the login portal link here. Before logging in, the candidates must visit the main website and select their course or particular academic year.
How to Fill Out the UP Scholarship Online Form 2022?
The eligible students must have the relevant academic year certificates and the domicile certificate to apply for UP Scholarship. They can follow the steps as discussed below.
- Step-1 Browse the official website of UP Scholarship 2022. We have provided a direct link at the end of this article.
- Step-2 Click on the “Student” Tab from the main page for new registration. If you have already registered then move to the next step
- Step-3 Login to the portal using valid login credentials. We have already discussed the steps for login/register in the above sections.
- Step-4 Select your category (General, SC, ST, OBC, etc)
- Step-5 Select the school year/PG Course/Diploma according to your present academic status
- Step-6 Now, you have to enter your educational and personal details. You must enter the correct information as the scholarship authorities might contact you for a scholarship.
- Step-7 The students have to upload the required documents which will mainly include the certificates (domicile, category, academic certificates) and scanned documents (Such as photograph and signature)
- Step-8 Confirm all the details which you have entered
- Step-9 Submit the Application Form
We hope that the above-listed steps would be helpful for you to get the desired information. For your concern, you can take a print of out of the application form. You can show this at the time when you clear the scholarship exam to receive the amount.
In this article, we have covered the detailed information of UP Scholarship, if you still face any issues then you can call on 0522-2209270, 0522-2288861, 0522-2286199, 18001805131 (Backward Class Welfare), 18001805229 (Minority Welfare) these numbers.